This webpage contains a portfolio of information about my research project titled “Breaking Down Barriers: Women as Feminists During the 1930s and 1940s.” There are three major sections of this portfolio: “About Me,” “Research Project,” and “Research Process and Reflection.” The “About Me” section includes a very brief summary of who I am and my connection to history as a subject of study. Next, the “Research Project” section contains the information that I used in my final paper for this project. Finally, the “Research Process and Reflection” section explains multiple behind-the-scenes aspects of my final paper, including what sources I used and how I chose my research topic. When you click on the headings in the menu, you may notice multiple sub-sections in a couple of the titles. These will lead you to specified topics about my project. Although you can choose to read them in any order, I recommend that you read the sections in the order that they are listed. Thank you for visiting my e-portfolio, and I hope you learn something new and enjoy the project!